CPR, First Aid & AED certification program is available to anyone with the desire to assist in the caring of someone else life until qualified EMS (Emergency Medical Staff) arrive.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness, and injuries
Heart disease is the most common cause of death in the United States. Knowing how and when to respond to a heart emergency is a critical lifesaving skill. Learning the techniques through CPR/First Aid/AED certification will ensure that you are prepared to assess the scene for safety and respond when faced with a heart attack, cardiac arrest, airway obstruction, or another emergency.